- Carries 4 bikes (60 lb/bike in trays closest to vehicle; 35 lb/bike for second two trays)
- This rack fits a wheelbase of up to 50”.
- For use with tires wider than 4”, add the Fat Tire Wheel Holders.
- Platform style hitch rack
- Shepherd’s hooks hold bike by top of both wheels — does not touch the frame of the bike.
- Sleek, compact and lightweight design transports two bikes on a single bar.
- Adjustable arms and wheel trays fit almost any type of bicycle, including those with fenders, mountain bikes and ebikes; bike spacing accommodates widest combination of bicycles.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use.
- Features the smallest profile of any 4-bike car rack on market.
- Ratcheting arms pivot on case hardened brackets for superior strength.
- Reflectors on outside wheel trays ensure extra visibility in low light.
- Branded decals that are sleek, discrete and reflective.
- Bottle opener integrated into tilt handle.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.
- For use with 2″ hitches only
- Universal wheel trays accommodate a wide variety of bikes and wheel sizes (up to 4” tires).
- Wheel straps are provided for the rear wheel if needed for kids bikes, e-bikes and bikes with fenders.
- Rack weight: 63 lb