- Made of 4mm SCS-coated Yamamoto 38 neoprene, and 2mm neoprene.
- Super Composite Skin (SCS) gives the suit a low drag coefficient when moving through water.
- Slightly stiffer neoprene in the chest and legs increases flotation.
- Thermo-Guard technology on chest, shoulders and legs helps retain body heat.
- Thinner horseshoe-cut neoprene panel at the ankles improves transition time.
- Extra-stretch zones across the underarms and back encourage a full range of motion and support proper form.
- Traditional pull-down zipper with a Velcro® tab to secure the leash.
- Offers 100% UVA/UVB protection.
Aqua Sphere Women’s Pursuit Wetsuit
Sizes Available: S, M, L, XL
An entry-level suit for beginner triathletes and those looking for exceptional value, it fits well, swims great, and lasts longer than a race season. The panels allow the suit to move with you and the different thicknesses of neoprene maximize performance for open water swimming and help speed transitions. The double-layered neck seal is watertight and is made of ultra-thin neoprene to minimize chafing – features you’ll be thankful for when you’re a ¼-mile offshore.