- Power Zone – strategically positioned sections of forearm, externally coated with a super-stretch material engineered to increase traction during the pull phase of the stroke, maximizing forward propulsion.
- Grip Protection System – is a specifically designed fabric application that minimizes friction and creates a shield over the wetsuit in order to maximize the life of the suit.
- Core Power Girdle-Velcro band around your midsection is essential since it reduces energy consumption by compressing the muscles and offers lower back support
- Aqua-Grip Cuff – Specifically designed seal around the wrist and ankle cuffs that keeps water out.
- Quick Drying
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Super Stretch Fabric
- #39 Yamamoto Neoprene – offers the optimum balance of flexibility, reduced drag coefficient, and durability. The SCS nanoskin coating offers the lowest drag coefficient available and maximizes speed.
- Thermo-Guard – technology that provides warmth and maximum flexibility and range of motion in the shoulders, legs and chest.
Aqua Sphere Men’s Phantom Wetsuit
Sizes Available: XXS
The Aqua Sphere Men’s Phantom Wetsuit features Aqua Sphere’s unique Core Power Girdle which stabilizes the core muscles to provide a more streamlined body position in the water, and a tighter, more powerful hip rotation. The Core Power Girdle velcros in the lower back and is essential since it reduces energy consumption by compressing the muscles and offers lower back support. The Phantom Wetsuit uses Bio-Stretch Zones that are specifically designed panels to mimic the natural movement of a swimmers upper body and core rotation while swimming. The suit also has an Auto Positioning Sleeves which are strategically placed 5ml bands that are positioned above the elbow to promote high elbows during the pull phase of the stroke to maximize power and propulsion through the water.