An easy-on-the-wallet trainer with tech features that combat living room boredom. While spinning away, broadcast your speed and power to your tablet or computer via ANT+. Not only does it give you metrics to track your fitness, it allows you to link up to ride apps like Zwift. When it comes to resistance, the electromagnetic roller provides max power of 950 Watts (ouch). Plus, it automatically adjusts when using apps to simulate real world race courses and roads.
- Magnetic resistance simulates gradients up to 7% with a max resistance of 950W for 10 sec, or 750W for a minute.
- Reinforced frame is wide and stable for hard out of the saddle efforts.
- Choose a course or training program via included Tacx training programs or the Tacx cycling app and resistance will adjust automatically.
- Trainer is compatible with apps like Zwift, Trainer Road, and Kinomap.
- Speed, cadence and power can be broadcast via ANT+ and Bluetooth smart to your bike computer or phone.
- FE-C and Bluetooth smart controls adjust resistance.
- Compatible with 120-240V external power supply.
- Compatible with wheels from 26in., to 700c, to 29in.
- When unplugged, resistance increases with speed.