• Club Rides begin on Saturday May 4th and run until September 30.
• Rides vary in length from 50 kilometers to over 200 kilometers, and also vary in intensity.
• This club is great for anyone with a road bike who wants to improve their cycling skills, while enjoying good company.
Basic Club Rules
• All riders must sign off on the O.C.A (Ontario Cycling Association) waivers and insurance forms prior to joining the club rides – positively NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Respect the ride master’s instructions
• Obey all traffic laws
• Two-up riding formation
• ALWAYS wear your Neworld Jersey
• Be sure to read and follow our RISK MANAGEMENT POLICY
Mandatory Ride Gear
• A Neworld Cycle Club Jersey – in very rare circumstances a neutral jersey.
• Helmet, hydration, glasses, nutrition, contact ride master if you have “Aero Bars”
• Must be self sufficient – i.e., Flat pack, tube, pump…etc.
• Given that our rides are often determined by weather, on occasion, we will forfeit the ride due to inclement weather. Please check back on this web page to check for cancellations.
• Bright rear light for visibility on ALL rides
• Bright front light (700 lumens or more) for dusk riding (usually on rides starting in August)